What's the most disappointing 3DS game you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the most disappointing 3DS game you own?

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#71
I sold most of the disappointing ones. Right now it would probably be Liberation Maiden. I just don't enjoy it as much as I was hoping.

Retail-wise it's probably NSMB2, but I knew what I was getting :-)
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: ItemBreak

ItemBreak
4 years ago#72
Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I ended up getting bored of it much more quickly than the GCN version. Not to say it's a bad game, just the most disappointing one I own.

User Info: Johnwalt

Johnwalt
4 years ago#73
KI:U, story was fun, but the multiplayer is too much like a fps D:
Ha, like I'm gonna get killed in a place like this.

User Info: pokefloote

pokefloote
4 years ago#74
NSMB2. I regret the fact that I bought e-shop. I guess I just wanted to try out a digital download for the first time on the system.
3DS: 4554-0740-0269
AC:WW - Alex @ Twinleaf - 0648-4190-4351

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
4 years ago#75
I would say Mario Kart 7 for being so awful, but 3DS in general is a major disappointment.

User Info: chex81

chex81
4 years ago#76
kid icarus
gt/psn: chex81

User Info: twistedreality1

twistedreality1
4 years ago#77
WickedSickJosh posted...
It WAS Kid Icarus Uprising until I just recently traded it in. Such a big disappointment...

same thing for me. Didn't even keep it for a week
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality

User Info: Gam3r777

Gam3r777
4 years ago#78
Liberation Maiden. I really don't understand why people like that game. I got bored with it the first couple levels in. Sure the girl has a nice butt, but other than that the game's just plain lousy.

User Info: RedYoshi27

RedYoshi27
4 years ago#79
Either Mario Kart 7 or OoT

MK7: Just...doesn't feel as thorough as MKW. Friends are pointless in the game since all you can do is join them in worldwide (No regional option?) or in a Community (which is too meshy but good on paper) I think its mainly the fact that coin grinding is painful though I've gotten to 7k 40 coins a GP or 10 a race is just stupid . Communities are meh because a lot of times after the first race half the room leaves next race another leaves, by the time you're at race four your likely in a 1v1 with the only other competant racer or if your lucky 3 people.

OoT: It was my first 3DS game always been aware of the game but never bothered to pursue getting and playing it. Its a good game that's hyped to hell and back here. Then again, i'm not much of a Zelda fan other than Minish cap, oracle of ages, and FSA.
MapleStory Windia: GladiusBoy2 18X Hero, EpochReturns 15X BowMaster, MtlJugernaut 12X Mech, RebornSharks 12X Buccaneer
Engaged to the one and only Flannery~

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#80
Dream Trigger 3D, easily. The controls are a mess, the graphics are... decent at best, and the music isn't as enticing/insane as it should be for a shooter.

Close 2nd goes to KH3d:DDD. I just couldn't get into it. The controls were just so... jumbled for me. I have skipped most KH games except the 2 main titles and the gba one, though. So I suppose I may have missed the evolution of the mechanics, either way I didn't care for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the most disappointing 3DS game you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived