Vita user with a question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Vita user with a question

User Info: skyrimer3d

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#1
I love my Vita and some time ago I sold my 3ds, I just didn't play it anymore. One of the things I hated the most of 3ds was having to carry cartridges everywhere, I know that now you can download many games, but to what extent? Are all 3ds games now available to download, or just a few? Do all new releases now have a downloadable version?

Hopefully if all games get downloadable, Nintendo releases a new 3ds with 2nd stick and some real games hit the console (right now I'm only interested in Luigi Mansion and Castlevania) I'll get one again since I'm a big 3d fan.

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
4 years ago#2
skyrimer3d posted...
and some real games hit the console

Define "real games", champ.
I hate fanboys, but VITA fanboys are the most obnoxious of the bunch
Vita PSN : NateisD

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#3
Just a few right now but I think they will have all or most of them up eventually.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#4
carrying many vita cartridges wasn't the same? -_-
if you're a "big 3d fan" you should have never sold your 3ds to join the dark side
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#5
skyrimer3d posted...
I sold my 3ds

I'm a big 3d fan.

I don't think I understand.

---------

Also can you count for me how many 3DS games allow you to use a second analog using more than 5 fingers?

You can't.
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#6
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
carrying many vita cartridges wasn't the same? -_-

All games on Vita have a digital version, and I only buy downloadable games, I have about 10-15 games and only bought Wipeout on cartridge since it was dirty cheap.

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#7
TehTrumpCard posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
I sold my 3ds

I'm a big 3d fan.

I don't think I understand.

---------

Also can you count for me how many 3DS games allow you to use a second analog using more than 5 fingers?

You can't.

I watch 3d movies, I play my games on PC in 3d with nvidia 3d vision and play 3d games on PS3. There's a lot of 3d to enjoy out of 3ds.

User Info: Drgonbxcross

Drgonbxcross
4 years ago#8
skyrimer3d posted...
I love my Vita and some time ago I sold my 3ds, I just didn't play it anymore. One of the things I hated the most of 3ds was having to carry cartridges everywhere, I know that now you can download many games, but to what extent? Are all 3ds games now available to download, or just a few? Do all new releases now have a downloadable version?

Hopefully if all games get downloadable, Nintendo releases a new 3ds with 2nd stick and some real games hit the console (right now I'm only interested in Luigi Mansion and Castlevania) I'll get one again since I'm a big 3d fan.

Not everyone wants to shell out cash for a bunch of memory to put all those games on.

I much prefer cartridges and boxes, but I guess that's just because I'm old.
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#9
About 2nd stick games, there are not many but they are some of the best like Resident Evil and MGS and I would like to play those without the bulky thing attached that makes it impossible to carry it around. Besides if a new 3ds with 2nd stick was released probably more games would include 2nd stick use.

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#10
Drgonbxcross posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

Not everyone wants to shell out cash for a bunch of memory to put all those games on.

I much prefer cartridges and boxes, but I guess that's just because I'm old.

For me the advantage of changing games in seconds depending on my mood and to be able to carry 10-15 games at once is well worth the cash I paid for the memory card.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Vita user with a question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived