System Update.... Eshop still down.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. System Update.... Eshop still down.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#21
EngineR2 posted...
Has anyone noticed that the $5 dollar credit card purchase amount in the eShop is GONE?? You can, at the very least, add $10 to your account. This now means, for example, if you want to download 1 DLC stage for NSMB 2($2.50), and you're short by as little as $0.01, you will now have to add $10 in order to have enough funds for the download.

Why'd they change it? That was the one thing I liked about this, and PSN. You could add as little as $5.

You can just use the "add remaining funds" button to put the 1 cent in.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF

User Info: EngineR2

EngineR2
4 years ago#22
I did not know that! Thanks!

Although, honestly, I just read the entire manual, and I'm sure it says nothing about this being an option. Why don't they even tell you about this? Saves a lot of money doing things this way.
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#23
EngineR2 posted...
I did not know that! Thanks!

Although, honestly, I just read the entire manual, and I'm sure it says nothing about this being an option. Why don't they even tell you about this? Saves a lot of money doing things this way.

It was part of an update.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. System Update.... Eshop still down.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived