System Update 4.5.0-10U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. System Update 4.5.0-10U

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
5 years ago#31
SMASHKING 84: Folders within folders.... Ninception!

User Info: randomshems

randomshems
5 years ago#32
all I see are butthurt people about their flashcards and AR's I mean lulz at you nintendo even said they'd try and stop those from working since day 1 :P

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
5 years ago#33
randomshems posted...
all I see are butthurt people about their flashcards and AR's I mean lulz at you nintendo even said they'd try and stop those from working since day 1 :P

My DS2 works fine. What are you talking about?
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: GI_Ti

GI_Ti
5 years ago#34
I want to buy the Mario Kart bundle but I'm waiting for my AceKard to be able to work on it before I make the purchase. Nintendo is losing a sale. lol.

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
5 years ago#35
randomshems posted...

Eh anyone with a brain would simply keep their original DS/DSI and use the flashcards for that system.

Because until 3ds games get hacked, why constantly risk using a flash on the system, unless you really wanna play bad dsiware games or something lol.
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
5 years ago#36
randomshems posted...

I don't even own a flashcard...

I just want Nintendo to add cool things for my 3ds to do.
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. System Update 4.5.0-10U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived