What's the next 3DS Mario game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the next 3DS Mario game

User Info: Goldjerk

Goldjerk
4 years ago#1
Besides Luigi's Mansion.

I would venture to guess either a New mario VS Donkey Kong. Like it or not it will happen most likely as a e shop title.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#2
i would love a new mario vs dk. knowing them it'll probably be mario and sonic at the 2013 crappy spring olympics.

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
4 years ago#3
Eh, it's better to have no Mario for a while.

3DS is probably the worst library of games Mario has had in a very long time. It's one big sea of mediocrity at best.

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#4
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Eh, it's better to have no Mario for a while.

3DS is probably the worst library of games Mario has had in a very long time. It's one big sea of mediocrity at best.

Lolno. I agree that they should take a break from Mario games, but I don't agree about the mediocrity part. Super Mario 3D Land is my 3rd favorite Mario game ever, Mario Kart 7 is my favorite Mario Kart game, New Super Mario Bros. 2 is my second favorite of the NSMB games, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star is very awesome.
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Nintendo Land (Wii U), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the next 3DS Mario game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived