Any good 3ds deals recently?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good 3ds deals recently?

User Info: scigeek101

scigeek101
4 years ago#1
Thinking of getting one, any good bundle deals or sales or anything?
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.

User Info: Karma313th

Karma313th
4 years ago#2
scigeek101 posted...
Thinking of getting one, any good bundle deals or sales or anything?

Umm....

Other than the Target offer of $129 for the 3DS through Saturday?

Best Buy's supposed to have a deal for the 3DS XL next week.

User Info: UnitedVandalism

UnitedVandalism
4 years ago#3
Today for 200$ I got a blue 3DS XL with Mario KArt preinstalled. The guy at gamestop also threw in a free sealed copy of Steel Diver.

I took the sealed copy over to the Wal Mart next door, told them I got it as a gift and already had it, and the manager tells me "she can't give me a gift card or cash for it since I have no receipt, but if I wanted to trade it for another 3DS game - she could do it".

Steel Diver rang up as 29.99$, so I traded it for Paper Mario and paid the 10$ difference. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

Also picked up Kingdom Hearts and Tales of the Abyss for 30$ each. I'm loving the XL so far.

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
4 years ago#4
If you're in the market for a 3DS XL and live by a Fry's and want MK7... or you can order it online below.

http://www.frys.com/product/7382284?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)

User Info: DaRk RiDeR

DaRk RiDeR
4 years ago#5
xLexLuth0rx posted...
If you're in the market for a 3DS XL and live by a Fry's and want MK7... or you can order it online below.

http://www.frys.com/product/7382284?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

thanks for the link!
I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes... at an absolute beauty.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#6
UnitedVandalism posted...
Today for 200$ I got a blue 3DS XL with Mario KArt preinstalled. The guy at gamestop also threw in a free sealed copy of Steel Diver.

I took the sealed copy over to the Wal Mart next door, told them I got it as a gift and already had it, and the manager tells me "she can't give me a gift card or cash for it since I have no receipt, but if I wanted to trade it for another 3DS game - she could do it".

Steel Diver rang up as 29.99$, so I traded it for Paper Mario and paid the 10$ difference. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

Also picked up Kingdom Hearts and Tales of the Abyss for 30$ each. I'm loving the XL so far.

lol
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: SoYtUjOdOn

SoYtUjOdOn
4 years ago#7
WWE 3ds is $10 @ bestbuy, Tetris Axis is $15 @ Kmart (vs 30 bucks). Found HM:TTOTT 3DS at Kmart for $20 in clearance bin.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good 3ds deals recently?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived