How portable is the XL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How portable is the XL?

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
5 years ago#1
The regular 3DS almost seems perfect to stick in my front pocket. I'm kinda hesitant to get the XL because I don't want too tight of a fit. What are your thoughts?

User Info: CrimsonRoyal

CrimsonRoyal
5 years ago#2
Suitcase portable.
3ds fc- 5241-2042-9073

User Info: nintendo64kid

nintendo64kid
5 years ago#3
My XL fits in my pockets fine

User Info: yukito

yukito
5 years ago#4
Skinny jeans beware.
Samantha Wright is my waifu.
-Yusketeers

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
5 years ago#5
I have to hire a midget to carry mine around for me.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
5 years ago#6
yukito posted...
Skinny jeans beware.

This.

Unless you wear fairly large pants, people will see it bulging from your pockets, like the Vita. The regular model is more pocket friendly.

I throw my portables in my laptop bag anyway, so it made no difference to me.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: Ruff_Puff

Ruff_Puff
5 years ago#7
I wouldn't put it in my pocket, to be honest. I keep my XL in my hand bag but it's pretty big when it's in it's case.

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
5 years ago#8
It fits in my pockets, though it's not extremely comfortable. I rarely ever bring my XL away from the house anyway. I live in a suburban area, so I don't have any long bus/train/sub rides where I'd want to bring my portables.

If I wanted to bring it to school, I could just keep it in my backpack. If I'm going to someone else's house, I keep it in my car; then when I'm in the house, I simply put it somewhere in the house.

There's not much need for me to keep it in my pocket, but it does fit. If you're wearing a jacket or hoodie with bigger pockets, that works perfectly.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: ToucheTurtle

ToucheTurtle
5 years ago#9
It fits in the back pocket of my skinny jeans.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbt0q1o2by1rh0xc7o1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblmq2xjKs1rgsqtuo1_500.gif

User Info: Anon_Gamer342

Anon_Gamer342
5 years ago#10
It's a little bulky, but it's not too bad. I carry it with me all the time. As long as you don't have a bunch of other stuff to put in your pocket, it's pretty portable.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How portable is the XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived