Is there a list of previous downloads?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there a list of previous downloads?

User Info: Ambies_Boy

Ambies_Boy
4 years ago#1
So that you can redownload something you bought but deleted? I haven't done this yet, but I just want to know how to do it for future reference.
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick

User Info: Awesomeggs

Awesomeggs
4 years ago#2
Yep. You just go to the eShop and click the "Your downloads" button icon thing from the settings menu.
"I say we give the aliens a green card, and make them PROUD to be an American."
Official Egg of the NDF

User Info: UnitedVandalism

UnitedVandalism
4 years ago#3
I'm sure it's a 'yes', but just to make sure: I bought the XL with Mario Kart 7, say somehow it got deleted, it will be listed to redownload again, correct?

User Info: Awesomeggs

Awesomeggs
4 years ago#4
UnitedVandalism posted...
I'm sure it's a 'yes', but just to make sure: I bought the XL with Mario Kart 7, say somehow it got deleted, it will be listed to redownload again, correct?

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/gi_index.jsp

For some reason, I can't link you directly to the page, but If you go to the eShop info tab in the link above, then go to the Downloadable Retail Software FAQ tab, I think it says yes to your question. :)
"I say we give the aliens a green card, and make them PROUD to be an American."
Official Egg of the NDF
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there a list of previous downloads?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived