What's the best game for streetpassing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the best game for streetpassing?

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#1
So streetpassing is by far my favorite 3ds feature. I love surprise connections with strangers. I love streetpassing so much it's become a factor into which games I decide to purchase. I was just wondering what your favorite streetpass titles are, and the feature is. Thanks guys, all input is appreciated.
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg

User Info: Gold Slime

Gold Slime
4 years ago#2
Its pretty much a crap shoot since you have to be lucky enough to not only streetpass somebody (rare enough on its own), but have that person share a game with you. In the almost 7 months I've had my 3DS I've only had a handfull of game data streetpasses and out of those only one of them (1 of my 2 Mario Kart 7 streetpasses) was of any use to me.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun

User Info: Yamata_Demon

Yamata_Demon
4 years ago#3
Mario Tennis Open.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10fdmko.gif

User Info: iphys

iphys
4 years ago#4
I'd say MK7 since you can race their ghost. I also really like the SSF4 figurine battles, but I don't tag people with that game nearly as often.

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
4 years ago#5
You now p2p I attend a Pokémon League every saturday, most of us have

Kid Ikarus: Uprising (We share Weapons)
Mario Kart 7 (Helped us to get all Karts except for the gold one which can not be obtained by streetpassong)
Resident Evil: Revelations (A lot of Infection Missions for very rare and powerful weapons, and regular missions for ammo)
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#6
Streetpassing is a rare occurance for me. I'm lucky if I get one a week, but it pleases me to no end when I get them. I got 5 on Friday while riding the trains. There's 2 girls with a 3ds at my local gamestop. I'll streetpass with them if they're at gamestop when I have time for a streetpass trip. They've been the heroes of find mii.

I just like streetpassing.

Ares, I wish I was native to Honduras. I'd hit up your league every weekend if I could.
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg

User Info: Mystsilver

Mystsilver
4 years ago#7
KI:U streetpassing is very useful.

I don't get a lot around my town, but when I go to cons and stuff I get a ton of materials to work with.
Crap, I forgot to edit my sig.

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#8
Yamata_Demon posted...
Mario Tennis Open.

What does streetpassing do?
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#9
From random people, NSMB2. I get a Theatrhythm one once in a while.
Not sure about older stuff like SM3DL or MK7, but I used to get those often.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the best game for streetpassing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived