The platinum rewards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The platinum rewards

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
4 years ago#21
Got my cards about a week or so ago. Sold them for $13 on ebay. Thanks, Nintendo! :D
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."

User Info: qwart

qwart
4 years ago#22
qwart posted...
I got the posters today. They came in perfect condition... in a triangular tube (think GIANT Toblerone bar).

Umm...

I think it's possible your shipping tube was damaged in transit.

I have never seen a triangular mailing tube and mine from NoA came in the standard heavy cardboard tube mailer.

No, the tube was definitely designed to be a triangle. http://tinypic.com/r/v7waw2/6

Last year I ordered the Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong poster sets from Club Nintendo and they all came in normal cardboard circular tubes, so I was surprised when I saw this. But this seems to work very well, my posters were not damaged at all.

It may be noteworthy that I live in Canada.
White FC: 0647 5684 3227
http://i42.tinypic.com/23k58y.jpg

User Info: Twilightwolf444

Twilightwolf444
4 years ago#23
qwart posted...
qwart posted...
I got the posters today. They came in perfect condition... in a triangular tube (think GIANT Toblerone bar).

Umm...

I think it's possible your shipping tube was damaged in transit.

I have never seen a triangular mailing tube and mine from NoA came in the standard heavy cardboard tube mailer.

No, the tube was definitely designed to be a triangle. http://tinypic.com/r/v7waw2/6

Last year I ordered the Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong poster sets from Club Nintendo and they all came in normal cardboard circular tubes, so I was surprised when I saw this. But this seems to work very well, my posters were not damaged at all.

It may be noteworthy that I live in Canada.

Mine came in a normal cardboard circular tube.
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
4 years ago#24
I got the posters and I'm quite unhappy that right out of the tube, all 3 had f***ing wrinkles on almost one entire side of them. Total fail on keeping them in decent shape...

Oh and mine came in a normal circular tube as well.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop
4 years ago#25
Mine came in a triangular tube as well and they're in great shape. The triangular one seems to be quite a bit sturdier I guess.
GHWT FC: 2020 3760 0511 Brawl FC: 2878 9814 3260 TTT,
Wii FC/ Guitar Hero 5: 0802 2205 8183 8469

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
4 years ago#26
My posters also came in the triangular tube. Selecting a platinum reward was a no brainer since I love posters.
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: NFS Most Wanted, The Walking Dead, ZoE HD Collection, Final Fantasy 9.

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop
4 years ago#27
FiendingHard posted...
My posters also came in the triangular tube. Selecting a platinum reward was a no brainer since I love posters.

So do I, lol. No brainer for me as well.
GHWT FC: 2020 3760 0511 Brawl FC: 2878 9814 3260 TTT,
Wii FC/ Guitar Hero 5: 0802 2205 8183 8469

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#28
Refresh my memory. Was there a choice between cards and poster and whatever else or did could we get them all?
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...

User Info: Karma313th

Karma313th
4 years ago#29
Bancario51 posted...
Refresh my memory. Was there a choice between cards and poster and whatever else or did could we get them all?

Platinum reward was a choice between cards and posters or the gold rewards.

Gold rewards were the Calendar or a choice of a few different eshop games. Know Majora's Mask for the Wii was one option.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The platinum rewards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived