Does anyone honestly believe NSMB2 was the best 3DS title this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does anyone honestly believe NSMB2 was the best 3DS title this year?

User Info: Erdrick77

Erdrick77
4 years ago#11
For me personally, NSMB2 was the best 3DS game I have played of those that came out this year. I thought it was a lot more fun that NSMB Wii, and managed to capture the feel of the old Mario games fairly well (it still doesn't hold a candle to the first 4 Super Mario games-1, 2, 3, and World. But I doubt they will ever make one to truly rival those). The DLC packs were also very well done (if overpriced--$1 per pack would have been much more reasonable that $2.50, but I paid it anyway). I thought the free Classics pack was the best of the DLC.

However, I believe most people would say that Kid Icarus: Uprising was 3DS game of the year.

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
4 years ago#12
Personally I haven't played NSMB2 but I'll probably receive it as a gift. Even though I haven't played it, I DEFINITELY think that Revelations deserves more attention. This is a problem I've noticed with these ignorant game awards, anything that comes out in the first half of the year gets completely looked over.

Personally I think this has been an awesome year to own a 3DS.

NSMB2
Revelations
Kid Icarus
Kingdom Hearts
Theatrhyhtm
Professor Layton

and many others, those are just those that appealed to me.
PSN: Azure-Edge
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does anyone honestly believe NSMB2 was the best 3DS title this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived