Online Community where you can message potential friends before adding them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Online Community where you can message potential friends before adding them?

User Info: Jim200

Jim200
4 years ago#1
I'd like to know the person a bit before adding them blindly to my friends list and have them deleted within the next couple days because they never talk or play with me.
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428

User Info: Spideymaster

Spideymaster
4 years ago#2
Maybe next generation, TC. You know Nintendo and their online. ;)
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64

User Info: Jim200

Jim200
4 years ago#3
Spideymaster posted...

Damnit. I know of that, however...

Isn't there for example a social site that shows Friend Codes and lets you message each user?
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428

User Info: Spideymaster

Spideymaster
4 years ago#4
jim200 posted...
Spideymaster posted...

Damnit. I know of that, however...

Isn't there for example a social site that shows Friend Codes and lets you message each user?

Oh, whoops. I dunno how I misread your topic title, but I know what you meant now. Sorry.

As for a community...well, talking to people here is obviously an option, but a quick Google search led me to http://www.friendcodes.com/.

I'm not sure how good of a community it is, but it can't hurt to look.
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#5
Try http://www.passid.ca TC.
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Online Community where you can message potential friends before adding them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived