Nintendo eShop update- 12/27/12

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo eShop update- 12/27/12

User Info: HurricaneManning

HurricaneManning
4 years ago#51
the only thing the nes game and the gb game have in common is recycled bosses, which is true for the first 4 mega man gb games. because back then it wasn't uncommon for gameboy games to reuse things from the nes/snes and dumb them down for the gameboy. they are not even close to the same game unless you count having a couple bosses and powers as the same game.
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!

User Info: MEFreak1984

MEFreak1984
4 years ago#52
HurricaneManning posted...
why am i so tempted by mega man when i have powered up on my psp :(

Because some of us were disgusted to look at that abomination. It looked like Mega Man Bobble Heads.
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"

User Info: MEFreak1984

MEFreak1984
4 years ago#53
JoeBudden42 posted...
I love Mega Man and want to support him to the fullest but I already have the GB one, so I'm not gonna purchase pretty much the same game but in color.

But I'll buy all the others that come out :)

Both games are different. The GB game had bosses from 1 + 2 and Enker in Wily's castle. Mega Man 1 is Longer that the GB one as well, and let's not forget the Yellow Devil. But, all in all, a nice week. Gonna need some points since I also want Wario Land 2.
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"

HurricaneManning
4 years ago#54
MEFreak1984 posted...
HurricaneManning posted...
why am i so tempted by mega man when i have powered up on my psp :(

Because some of us were disgusted to look at that abomination. It looked like Mega Man Bobble Heads.

game contains pretty much a rom dump of the original mega man. the only reason i'd pay the $5 is for save states to practice things for speed running.
BOILER UP!

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
4 years ago#55
Powered up is awesome cutesy graphics aside.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

HurricaneManning
4 years ago#56
I wish they'd make Powered Up 2 with MM2 :(
BOILER UP!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo eShop update- 12/27/12

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived