Why cant the 3DS get a cool action RPG thats NOT Monster Hunter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why cant the 3DS get a cool action RPG thats NOT Monster Hunter?

User Info: macten5150

macten5150
4 years ago#1
I wish a new Action-RPG franchise would start on the 3DS that becomes the gem of the 3DS. I want a game that has lots of minigames, collectables upgrading equipment a new game + and a world to explore.

No, I don't want a hub. I don't want an MMORPG with 1,2,3 click..no..

Is this a tall order?
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046 9781 0208

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#2
Isn't KHDDD an ARPG?
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?

User Info: BlackOrigamiSun

BlackOrigamiSun
4 years ago#3
Because Capcom only made MH for 3DS because they wanted easy money, and no other company would try making a game like that without a second analog. And Circle Pad is too stupid to be counted as a business strategy.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#4
macten5150 posted...
I wish a new Action-RPG franchise would start on the 3DS that becomes the gem of the 3DS. I want a game that has lots of minigames, collectables upgrading equipment a new game + and a world to explore.

No, I don't want a hub. I don't want an MMORPG with 1,2,3 click..no..

Is this a tall order?

It's not much of a good game if you know what to expect. I don't want my games to follow a certain formula. I want to be surprised as I am playing it.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: Kill_Jill_Vol_1

Kill_Jill_Vol_1
4 years ago#5
The closest you'll get to that experience is Phantasy Star Zero. It has everything you're asking for minus the open world. You're never going to get a full mmo experience on a handheld because moderating the masses is too much of a hassle and hardware limitations. Personally I like being able to CHOOSE who I play with on wifi instead of dealing with a bunch of random degenerates in mass quantity. PSZ is very underrated and I really recommend you try it out/give it another chance. The only improvements I see for a possible sequel are of course, updated graphics and more levels.
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why cant the 3DS get a cool action RPG thats NOT Monster Hunter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived