Do you prefer digital or retail copies of games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you prefer digital or retail copies of games?

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#31
retail all the way. digital is more expensive, i prefer having the cases anyway, and they STILL won't let you use an account to redownload stuff on other systems, and with the way ids are handled on wii u so far, it looks like they won't bother altering it for the 3ds. i refuse to buy a single game on there until you can.

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
4 years ago#32
Trespasser2003 posted...
I prefer digital, but buying NSMB2 digitally was the dumbest thing I've done regarding my 3DS.

Why's that?
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
4 years ago#33
Digital but retail is much much cheaper

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
4 years ago#34
depends on the game. i usually get retail, but i knew i was going to play animal crossing everyday so i got the digital.
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
4 years ago#35
In the very small minority who are 100% Digital now. Pricing is not an issue (as I buy most of my games release day anyway), reselling value is also not an issue, nor do I believe I will lose anything if experience with my Wii is a proof of anything.

Only thing that matters is that I have a 3DS with soon almost 100 games always available to be played, always in my pocket, and no games taking place in my appartment anymore. I couldn't be happier, it suits my new familly life perfectly.
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you prefer digital or retail copies of games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived