Not sure what eshop game to get...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not sure what eshop game to get...

User Info: Candido1225

Candido1225
4 years ago#1
Been looking at either getting NightSky or Liberation Maiden, both gameplay videos and reviews have failed to grab my interest. But I'm kinda willing to take a gamble and buy one of them to see if they're any good but which one is a better buy?

If you have other games I should take a look at then, by all means, go ahead and suggest them. These are all the 3DS eshop games I own:

Pushmo
Crashmo
Mighty Switch Force
Colors 3D
Sakura Samurai
VVVVVV
Mutant Mudds
Bomb Monkey
Rolling Western

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
4 years ago#2
Fluidity is really good. So is Crimson Shroud if you're into tabletop RPGs.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!

User Info: asterphionix2

asterphionix2
4 years ago#3
I bought liberation Maiden 2 days ago thinking I wasn't going to like it bcause it was only a 7.99 game. I found it pretty enjoyable and i wish other shooters on the 3ds would use the shooting mechanic that LM used.
PSN:D-Gold Main pawn:Miyuki (Fighter)
Feel free to gift me powerful longbows for my MC ranger ^_^

User Info: ErrorSupply

ErrorSupply
4 years ago#4
I 2nd Fluidity. Amazing game.
PSN: SirVoe

User Info: Candido1225

Candido1225
4 years ago#5
I was totally unaware about Fluidity on the 3DS. Is Fluidity a better puzzle, overall, then NightSky?

User Info: Kill_Jill_Vol_1

Kill_Jill_Vol_1
4 years ago#6
Candido1225 posted...
Been looking at either getting NightSky or Liberation Maiden, both gameplay videos and reviews have failed to grab my interest. But I'm kinda willing to take a gamble and buy one of them to see if they're any good but which one is a better buy?

If you have other games I should take a look at then, by all means, go ahead and suggest them. These are all the 3DS eshop games I own:

Pushmo
Crashmo
Mighty Switch Force
Colors 3D
Sakura Samurai
VVVVVV
Mutant Mudds
Bomb Monkey
Rolling Western

A cheap title a lot of people overlook is Bookstore Dream for 1.99. Its a surprisingly addicting store managing sim for the price.
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
4 years ago#7
NightSky was very entertaining and I enjoyed the style and ambiance a lot. Can't speak about Liberation Maiden or Fluidity though.
Currently Playing: Crimson Shroud, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)

User Info: ErrorSupply

ErrorSupply
4 years ago#8
Candido1225 posted...
I was totally unaware about Fluidity on the 3DS. Is Fluidity a better puzzle, overall, then NightSky?

I think so. NightSky had some very nice ambience, but Fluidity has some ingenious puzzles on top of its vibrant presentation. NS's "puzzles" seem very basic in comparison.
PSN: SirVoe

User Info: Drgonbxcross

Drgonbxcross
4 years ago#9
Sakura samurai is pretty good, no replay value unless you like testing your reflexes, otherwise great hack n slash role playing game.
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
4 years ago#10
I was in your shoes TC, LM or Nightsky. I choose LM, just because its longer. I heard Nightsky wasn't supposed to be long at all. Nor is LM. They are both really short.

Look at Dillion's rolling western, it's nice and long :)
Toshiba Satellite | Radeon HD 7640G | AMD Quad-Core 1.90 Ghz | 640GB HDD | 6GB RAM
It's not lagging, it's just slow motion.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not sure what eshop game to get...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived