Paper Mario: Sticker Star questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Paper Mario: Sticker Star questions...

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
4 years ago#21
Swan3624 posted...
Hey all! I am about to venture out and scavenge for my runaway 3DS, so that I can download a game from the eShop, in order to take part in the Donkey Kong promotion (seriously, Donkey Kong NES was the one game I was wishing for on the 3DS Virtual Console <3)

So I was thinking either Paper Mario: Sticker Star or Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. I'm leaning more towards Paper Mario, though, because I'm thinking it will be a more easygoing experience in terms of necessary brainpower.

But I had a couple questions about it first:

1. How difficult is the game for a newbie at RPGs? I beat Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2, but those are the only true RPGs (unlike Zelda and Okami) I have ever beaten.

2. How is the story? I remember laughing a lot and having a great time with the story in Thousand Year Door, even though I never got very far.

3. I heard there are difficulty spikes when it comes to bosses. Difficulty spikes can make or break my enjoyment of a game, so how bad of a difficulty spike are we talking?

4. Is it a fun game?

I'm just looking for a pleasant game with a fun story and gameplay that won't frustrate me. Is Paper Mario: Sticker Star my game?

Finally, how many blocks does it take up when you download it from the eShop?

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses! :D

Um overall the game is okay. This game has no strategy except for item management and the bosses have a lot of hp for Paper Mario standards (the first boss has 80) and they're also bland, all except one are just giant sized version of enemies.
If I was a copy, why would beat myself up?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Paper Mario: Sticker Star questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived