Does anyone have information on the next System Update?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does anyone have information on the next System Update?

User Info: browntown777

browntown777
4 years ago#1
I'm wondering when it will be released and what it will add/enhance. I love the idea of being able to completely customize the menu layout and the folders. I'm also hoping for a Miiverse app and a better chat system.
3DS FC: 1118-0769-3079 Black FC: 4041-3111-4523 Black 2 FC: 0860-4356-9212

User Info: Curryfiend

Curryfiend
4 years ago#2
The next update will increase system stability i.e. block a couple of flash carts.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zg87ds.jpg

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#3
actually i bet they'll release a feature we've been wanting then add piracy blocking update after this update. they did this with the folder update. and it's been a while since then.
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
4 years ago#4
What do you mean about complete customization?

I would just love if they added "themes" for your home menu. Like, a foresty Link theme, or a pipe'y Mario one, or like... released a template that you can save onto an SD card and create your own backgrounds!
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
4 years ago#5
Its probably been delyaed due to the hacking scene, the hackers are waiting for Nintendo to release a system update and Nintendo know this.. The system update itself, I'm hoping for the planned Youtube app
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#6
rizsparky posted...
Its probably been delyaed due to the hacking scene, the hackers are waiting for Nintendo to release a system update and Nintendo know this.. The system update itself, I'm hoping for the planned Youtube app

wait was this confirmed?

User Info: browntown777

browntown777
4 years ago#7
aamot posted...
What do you mean about complete customization?

I would just love if they added "themes" for your home menu. Like, a foresty Link theme, or a pipe'y Mario one, or like... released a template that you can save onto an SD card and create your own backgrounds!

I mean being able to create your own icons and changing how you browse the menu. Stuff like that. I also think that themes would be awesome
3DS FC: 1118-0769-3079 Black FC: 4041-3111-4523 Black 2 FC: 0860-4356-9212

rizsparky
4 years ago#8
SMASHKING84 posted...
rizsparky posted...

wait was this confirmed?

not confirmed but strongly rumored

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=188614

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#9
considering the first half of the rumor has been proven true i can see why people believe this.
It's also nice people aren't mocking the source(long story short they usally mock her)

rizsparky
4 years ago#10
SMASHKING84 posted...
considering the first half of the rumor has been proven true i can see why people believe this.
It's also nice people aren't mocking the source(long story short they usally mock her)

Indeed, Youtube in 3D would actually be a very good addition to the 3DS application library, however I dont think the Wii Youtube app was released worldwide so I'm unsure if the 3DS app will too
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does anyone have information on the next System Update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived