Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku followup/remake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku followup/remake

User Info: MageofBlood391

MageofBlood391
4 years ago#1
Would you buy a Legacy of Goku followup/remake? - Results (29 votes)
Yes, a followup
20.69% (6 votes)
Yes, a remake
27.59% (8 votes)
Yes, either a followup or a remake
24.14% (7 votes)
No
27.59% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just a thought. While the series was never fantastic, it was definitely fun. I'd be curious to see how the game was handled on the 3DS. Would anybody else be interested?

User Info: nintendoveteran

nintendoveteran
4 years ago#2
I don't care about GT, so I'll say remake. I remember there were rumors about a remake quite awhile back, of LoG1. When I say remake, it was apparently taking the Saiyan and Namek arc, putting them in a game like LoG2 or Buu's Fury as opposed to the TERRIBLE game that was LoG1.
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#3
I've always been a fan of DBZ, but I doubt I'd be interested in a remake. I would deffinitly download all the LOG games off of the eShop when/if they decide to let us get some GBA games >.>

User Info: MageofBlood391

MageofBlood391
4 years ago#4
PsychoWolfX posted...
I've always been a fan of DBZ, but I doubt I'd be interested in a remake. I would deffinitly download all the LOG games off of the eShop when/if they decide to let us get some GBA games >.>

This is also an idea that I didn't even consider. This might actually be realistic!

User Info: brainfreeze10

brainfreeze10
4 years ago#5
I don't think I'd buy a followup since they already covered all of DBZ, unless it was a prequel-followup (is that a thing?) that covered Dragonball. I would pick up a compilation pretty much immediately though, so they should get on that right-away.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#6
nintendoveteran posted...
I don't care about GT, so I'll say remake. I remember there were rumors about a remake quite awhile back, of LoG1. When I say remake, it was apparently taking the Saiyan and Namek arc, putting them in a game like LoG2 or Buu's Fury as opposed to the TERRIBLE game that was LoG1.

agreed the first almost scared me off the other 2
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
4 years ago#7
Does anyone know who actually owns the LoG games now that Atari doesn't publish DBZ anymore? Bamco, I guess?

User Info: nintendoveteran

nintendoveteran
4 years ago#8
I don't know, but whoever owns Burst Limit needs to make a damned sequel to that game. I mean, the only problem I had with that game was stuff that would get fixed with a proper sequel. If they made Burst Limit 2, it would be my favorite DBZ game.
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
4 years ago#9
The franchise wasn't very good. There were many games in the franchise that were better than it. Advanced Adventure, the Budokais, Origins, and even Origins 2 were better than any one LoG game.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku followup/remake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived