2013: The Year Of The 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2013: The Year Of The 3DS

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#1
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Etrian Odyssey IV
Rune Factory IV
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Monster Hunter 4
Soul Hackers
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Ace Attorney V
Ace Attorney Vs. Professor Layton
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Pokemon X and Y
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest Monster: Terry's Wonderland
All The Bravest(Bravely Default: Flying Fairy)
Project X Zone
Fantasy Life
Brain Age: Concentration Training

Some of these have already released in Japan, but I'm absolutely positive the listed games will have a North American release. The 3DS is going to completely dominate in 2013. :-)
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan

User Info: donnbobhardy

donnbobhardy
4 years ago#2
But... I want Rocket Slime, also. :(

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#3
donnbobhardy posted...
But... I want Rocket Slime, also. :(

Me too! Has Rocket Slime 3 released in Japan yet?
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan

User Info: donnbobhardy

donnbobhardy
4 years ago#4
Yeah. They've even gotten a Greatest Hits version.

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
4 years ago#5
Like I said in the same topic on CE. There's too many turn-based RPGs on that list, and not much in general I'm interested in. I'm not too disappointed though as i got a huge backlog to get through anyway.
Reading: A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#6
Ace Attorney V and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright - Where is there confirmation that these games are heading stateside? :(
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#7
The only 3 that are aren't all but assured for 2013 are drain quest VII(will be 2014) project X zone( Chance improved form before but still uncertain) and fanatsy life(probably coming but level-5 isn't known for speedy localization)
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png

User Info: Moofey

Moofey
4 years ago#8
Swan3624 posted...
Ace Attorney V and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright - Where is there confirmation that these games are heading stateside? :(

Capcom said they planned to release AA5 here, but nothing on LaytonxAA
"Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games"
-Gogo726

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#9
Swan3624 posted...

That game has been confirmed like 3 times I believe. The first was just a "probably" but then Level 5 went ahead and confirmed that it was heading stateside.
Rah.

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#10
Swan3624 posted...

I recall reading localization confirmations for both games recently.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2013: The Year Of The 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived