So why doesn't Sega bring Valkyria Chonicles series over to the 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why doesn't Sega bring Valkyria Chonicles series over to the 3DS

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#1
Sony obvious was not biting so they didnt localize #3, how many would like the entire series and more sequels to come out for the 3DS?
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...

User Info: seriously_lol

seriously_lol
4 years ago#2
I prefer it on the console.
You cannot penetrate an IMO shield no matter how stupid it sounds.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#3
If they did bring it over, they would have to release 1+2 first for people who don't own a Sony console.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
4 years ago#4
As long as they release 3 I don't care what system it's on.

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
4 years ago#5
OoSubaruoO posted...
If they did bring it over, they would have to release 1+2 first for people who don't own a Sony console.

So that explains why PSP got 7th Dragon 1... oh wait, it didn't. So explain why 7th Dragon 2020 & 2020-II are PSP games? I could smack Sega over not giving the first 7th Dragon a western release, but Sand of Destruction instead, then once again for making the next game on PSP, and a third time for making a third game exclusively for PSP, after 3DS was on the market.

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
4 years ago#6
Bancario51 posted...
Sony obvious was not biting so they didnt localize #3, how many would like the entire series and more sequels to come out for the 3DS?

They didn't localize 3 because #2 sold terribly in the U.S. The first game sold just as bad on the PS3 to begin with which is what brought the series to the PSP.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

User Info: MegaSlime

MegaSlime
4 years ago#7
LunarRoar posted...
Bancario51 posted...

They didn't localize 3 because #2 sold terribly in the U.S. The first game sold just as bad on the PS3 to begin with which is what brought the series to the PSP.

Shame. I loved both games.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#8
Hercik1 posted...
As long as they release 3 I don't care what system it's on.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#9
Dang, having the whole detailed map of the area on the bottom screen while you move the characters on the top screen would be so useful!
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#10
Although I love VC2, I agree that it should have been on a Nintendo console (or the PS3). It's just that this type of game does SOOO much better on Nintendo handhelds. With games like Fire Emblem, there's a large fan base for TRPGs, while the PSP hardly has any.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why doesn't Sega bring Valkyria Chonicles series over to the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived