Anybody else have this happen to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody else have this happen to you?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#1
Your on a slight limited funds or you were given some cash to get yourself a game and you walk into the store...and you see about a dozen games you know you like...but you have to pick one. I have a feeling that's going to be coming up soon (I still haven't spent my christmas money).
Bad enough I'm missing the following games that I DO know I like:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Theatryhthm Final Fantasy
Sonic Generations
Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 (*drools*)
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Tales of the Abyss (*drools more*)
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (get a mop)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (bring Spongebob here)
Mario Kart 7

then you have Fire Emblem coming up and Castlevania...I have no clue what I'm in store for @_@ anyone else often get overwhelmed when they go pick up one game or is it just me?
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#2
Seems to be the opposite. Many people say they won't buy the system unless it has a lot of games in-store they want to buy.

User Info: cci56

cci56
4 years ago#3
yab posted...
Seems to be the opposite. Many people say they won't buy the system unless it has a lot of games in-store they want to buy.

most of the people who say that are just out for the bigger games, and by that i mean like pokemon, zelda, etc. Jokes on them, because theres already a lot of good games out there and soon to be more.
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC:1332-8303-7699

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#4
cci56 posted...
yab posted...

most of the people who say that are just out for the bigger games, and by that i mean like pokemon, zelda, etc. Jokes on them, because theres already a lot of good games out there and soon to be more.

For me its more of a money issue and the fact that my town barely has in-store games anymore unless your name is Sony or Microsoft....most of them still sell Wii games (infact a Kmart in my town still can't get rid of most of their PS2 stuff). I'm actually behind in the games lol...and yet I want a console? xD lol. Right now as we speak I have Nintendogs, The Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus Uprising...that's it.
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
4 years ago#5
Never. I plan my purchases months in advance.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody else have this happen to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived