37 KARMA SPECIAL: Whats your most played thing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 37 KARMA SPECIAL: Whats your most played thing?

User Info: Spidey98

Spidey98
4 years ago#1
First off since I havent gotten past 37 karma with my previous 4 accounts I thought I ought to make a celebration. My most played thing is pokemon black 2 with 454 hours
3DS FC: 1289-8698-7326
Black 2 FC: 0992-0446-4997

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#2
Fire Emblem sacred stones, 900~ hours
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#3
Fungivore, is that you?
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 years ago#4
MHFU 500+
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#5
TinyTim123 posted...
Fungivore, is that you?

Oh snap, I never even considered that. If it is him then it's fine but I doubt it's him.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#6
on 3ds or in general?
on 3ds it depends from week to week but oot 3d has the most time into it overall.
this week i was playing ucb but i always get 10 hours into a game then quit for a week so i don't get burnt out.

In general overall probably my gamecube game but last week i picked up mp1 so i've been playing it alot.

On my vita in general overall i've played ffvii most(because i want to finish it before playing 8 and 9) but last wek i was messing arround with lbp TRYING to make an object similar to brawls falling blocks or donut lifts

so far i come close enough to a platform that turns off it anti gravity in 4 seconds but you can keep it on by staying on it.
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
4 years ago#7
Speaking of karma...I feel as if I'm at a good number today, tomorrow it's gonna be something new, I think...

My most played thing, like ever? Hmm...probably Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, somewhere along the lines of 150 Hours.
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com Some Silly Ass Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/CloudXL

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#8
Runescape, followed by Pokemon if you can count all the games together.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
4 years ago#9
my most played thing? of course its my peni.... pennies yea... I like playing with my pennies
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 years ago#10
can 38's participate? :P

Gee it's hard to guess. Haven't had any real time sinks. Played 34 hours on Paper Mario to 100% everything. I'm guessing PokemonX is going to be a real, long, time sink for me though. Easily 100+ hours.
last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing: FFVII (PSN/PSPgo), various apps
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 37 KARMA SPECIAL: Whats your most played thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived