I'm enjoying Rabbids Travel Through Time 3D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm enjoying Rabbids Travel Through Time 3D

User Info: AncientAstro

AncientAstro
4 years ago#1
Does that make me shallow? I think it's a neat little platformer that was overlooked by the masses.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#2
Not at all.
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board

AncientAstro
4 years ago#3
I love how well the 3D was implemented in this game. Some of the stuff really jumps off the screen when the slider is maxed.

User Info: SetecAstronomy

SetecAstronomy
4 years ago#4
If it's fun to you, then you shouldn't feel any shame. I loved Frogger 3D, but critics didn't think too much of it and most 3DS owners don't even know it exists.

I just looked on Amazon and saw that the Rabbids game is only $8 new. I might buy it.

AncientAstro
4 years ago#5
I hear ya. I would love to see another entry of this game. It's even better than Mario in some respects.

User Info: mushandin

mushandin
4 years ago#6
The best 3D I have seen so far is the ring in Lord of the ring's lego. it really looks like it is floating in space in front of you.

User Info: AppleJockRida

AppleJockRida
4 years ago#7
Frogger 3d:
http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=H4WFH9V8cDs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH4WFH9V8cDs
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm enjoying Rabbids Travel Through Time 3D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived