I lost Nikki from my Streetpass Plaza

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I lost Nikki from my Streetpass Plaza

User Info: avengah

avengah
4 years ago#1
I was scanning QR codes for Miis, and I scanned one for Nikki. It didn't warn me that scanning her would remove her from my Plaza! How can I get her back in the Plaza?

I tried Y, but it said only special Miis can be transferred. I deleted her from Mii Maker just in case (I can always rescan if necessary), and I messed about on Letter Box / Swapnote for a bit, but she didn't come back.

Will I get her back when I get the next special letter, or even a tutorial letter? Should I definitely not keep her in Mii Maker? I don't get it. Thanks!
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F

User Info: Vegeta_Ble

Vegeta_Ble
4 years ago#2
I don't think a tutorial letter will do it. I remember getting her when I got her birthday message (Letterbox's birthday, not mine). But I'm not 100% sure, so hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Good luck!
etable - let's remove the first three letters instead of the last three!

User Info: avengah

avengah
4 years ago#3
No-one else knows anything? I'm wondering whether to email Nintendo. It's bad design that she was removed without warning. I know you do get warned if you move her directly but this was totally unexpected.
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I lost Nikki from my Streetpass Plaza

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived