A couple beans spilled on renegade kids FPS.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A couple beans spilled on renegade kids FPS.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
https://twitter.com/JoolsWatsham

Single player focused and supports circle pad pro. Its also a new IP.

Going to have to find the posts yourself. Not sure how to link to a single tweet.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
4 years ago#2
I wonder how it'll play without the CPP. Have they released any FPS on the console yet? I would've thought making the ABXY buttons for movement, then circle pad for looking would make the most sense.
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
4 years ago#3
mcsmellington posted...
I wonder how it'll play without the CPP. Have they released any FPS on the console yet? I would've thought making the ABXY buttons for movement, then circle pad for looking would make the most sense.

Resistive touchscreen would like to say hi. Seriously, don't discount a control scheme that rivals the mouse in ease AND accuracy.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#4
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

Resistive touchscreen would like to say hi. Seriously, don't discount a control scheme that rivals the mouse in ease AND accuracy.

Kid icarus control scheme?
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
4 years ago#5
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I can't believe that slipped my mind >.>

I'm not a fan of the control method, but I can see why it'd be used. I like my idea better though, with the circle pad for aiming, and gyro for fine tuning.
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#6
mcsmellington posted...
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I can't believe that slipped my mind >.>

I'm not a fan of the control method, but I can see why it'd be used. I like my idea better though, with the circle pad for aiming, and gyro for fine tuning.

I'd prefer all of them to give people more control scheme options.
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#7
mcsmellington posted...

go play a psp FPS theres your answer
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: thatmovingbush

thatmovingbush
4 years ago#8
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I agree, but being left handed I don't usually get an optimal experience.
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A couple beans spilled on renegade kids FPS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived