Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Will Be Great, But It Wont Sell Over A Million Copies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Will Be Great, But It Wont Sell Over A Million Copies

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
4 years ago#1
Unlike The Original.
Were All Originals? Nah

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#2
So,you must of went into the future,huh? Let me borrow your time machine,bro.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
4 years ago#3
Mariofan15 posted...

No, Paper Mario: Sticker Star Didnt Sell Over A Million Copies, And It Was A Much More Anticipated 3DS Game. Which Is Ironic Since Luigi's Mansion > Paper Mario
Were All Originals? Nah

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
4 years ago#4
I fail to see a game about vacuuming selling at ALL.

Worst of all is that no one bothered to even remember that the previous game even existed until a sequel was announced.
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#5
Razieru posted...
I fail to see a game about vacuuming selling at ALL.

Worst of all is that no one bothered to even remember that the previous game even existed until a sequel was announced.

Actually the reason that the sequel was made was because it was such a hit and a highly requested game by the fans.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
4 years ago#6
MrAntike184 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

No, Paper Mario: Sticker Star Didnt Sell Over A Million Copies, And It Was A Much More Anticipated 3DS Game. Which Is Ironic Since Luigi's Mansion > Paper Mario

. . .I thought it did sell over a million copies?

User Info: ShiftyCat

ShiftyCat
4 years ago#7
It might. I'll buy Might be one of those slow burn sellers. it'll rack up over the years. Wasn't the cube one, one of the best sellers for the system?
X360 : PoopMyster PS3 : Shiftycat

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#8
Of course it won't sell. It sucks.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#9
Mariofan15 posted...

And Dark Moon is allready shaping up to be much better then Sticker Star. So,no. I disagree with you completely.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#10
MrAntike184 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Ummm it passed a million by december 29th.

And the original sold about 3 million copies so I fail to see why this one won't even hit a million on a system that already has a larger user base then the gamecube.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Will Be Great, But It Wont Sell Over A Million Copies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived