Any good deals for a 3DS XL, or should I wait for Pokemon to drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good deals for a 3DS XL, or should I wait for Pokemon to drop?

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
4 years ago#1
Only bundle I've seen was the Mario Kart one, which I'm not too interested in.

I've seen the core system being sold on eBay for $184, sounds like a decent deal...
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#2
I could have sworn I've seen XL's at my local wal mart for $170, but after a quick search, it seems they really are still $200 -_-''
Personally, that's more then I'd be willing to spend on a XL, but It would just be a upgrade from the original 3ds for me.
I'm assumeing you don't have a original 3ds, in which case, the $180 you spend on the Ebay XL would be money well spent.

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
4 years ago#3
You think so?

I'm kinda hoping for a bundle before I pick one up. I got a regular 3DS for my bro last year and I think it's awful, design wise

Plus my hands are as big as Tupperware lids so the bigger the better :P
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

User Info: MNSpectre

MNSpectre
4 years ago#4
I sort of feel like I should have bought around Xmas since there were so many good sales on the XL. Kmart had one the week before Xmas for $40 off.

My rationale was I knew I was getting a ton of gift cards. Now I'm sitting on a pile of gift cards for Amazon and Gamestop and just watching every week to see if they do any sales.

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
4 years ago#5
In Canada they had XL bundled with Mario Kart for $150 over Boxing Day. They'll have those deals again in the future for sure.
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
4 years ago#6
I to am looking to get a XL once I get some extra cash...

Didn't know if any deals were coming or not. Ill probably just pick Amazon that no tax thing saves you a good bit...

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
4 years ago#7
Also there isn't any new updated 3DS coming soon is there? I doubt it but haven't looked into in if they are making like a XL 2.0 or something lol

User Info: MetroidLink57

MetroidLink57
4 years ago#8
Target has an XL bundled with Mario Kart 7 for only $190. Buying it all separate will run you over $240. I just picked up this bundle on Monday and love it.

http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-3ds-xl-w-mario-kart-7-blue-nintendo-3ds-xl/-/A-14327370#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=xl
WORK HARDER Millions on welfare are depending on YOU!

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#9
MetroidLink57 posted...
Target has an XL bundled with Mario Kart 7 for only $190. Buying it all separate will run you over $240. I just picked up this bundle on Monday and love it.

http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-3ds-xl-w-mario-kart-7-blue-nintendo-3ds-xl/-/A-14327370#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=xl

This and I saw a topic that Sears supposedly had 3DS XL clearance for $130 I think.
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good deals for a 3DS XL, or should I wait for Pokemon to drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived