Before I pick up a 3DS XL at Gamestop today, any other stores doing any deals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Before I pick up a 3DS XL at Gamestop today, any other stores doing any deals?

User Info: Shinra_Turk

Shinra_Turk
4 years ago#11
I got a free copy of nintendogs with my pink xl...
Not a great game, but better than nothing. :/
Currently Playing- SMT: Nocturne (PS2), Fallout:NV (PC), and RE:Rev (3DS)
3DS FC: 2105 - 8742 - 0614 (Name: Bre-Bre)

User Info: Dragonyeuw

Dragonyeuw
4 years ago#12
lunchEATSyou posted...
Dragonyeuw posted...
As posted above trade the games into Bestbuy, lowering your cost to $150+ since the system will be cheaper than Gamestop to begin with next week.

BB is not always the best trade-in-value.

Months ago, Best Buy offered a grand total of 25 cents for my copy of Dynasty Warriors Next ( 75 cents if I took advantage of the trade in deal) Gamestop offered $7

A month and a half ago, Best Buy offered $6 dollars for my copy of Ragnarok Odyssey; Gamestop offered $9.

Maybe not but as stated above, they're having 100% trade-in. Best thing for the TC to do is take his games to Bestbuy and see what he can get for them: unless their trade-in value for the games is wayyyyy less than Gamestop I would think they're the better option seeing as the system is being sold at $179. There's already a $20 pricing advantage on Bestbuy's side to work with.
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,

User Info: saint35

saint35
4 years ago#13
lunchEATSyou posted...
Dragonyeuw posted...
As posted above trade the games into Bestbuy, lowering your cost to $150+ since the system will be cheaper than Gamestop to begin with next week.

BB is not always the best trade-in-value.

Months ago, Best Buy offered a grand total of 25 cents for my copy of Dynasty Warriors Next ( 75 cents if I took advantage of the trade in deal) Gamestop offered $7

A month and a half ago, Best Buy offered $6 dollars for my copy of Ragnarok Odyssey; Gamestop offered $9.

Gamestop is the last store anyone should support though. It's bad for gaming.
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#14
ARsignal11 posted...
PLUS Best Buy is doing 100% trade in credit.

Get it at Best Buy. Seriously.

really?

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#15
Check at sears if you can supposedly they had them for $130. I havent been able to go to one to check myself (I live an hour away from any mall or game specialty store).
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
4 years ago#16
Kay, got it now.

Mario Kart 7 bundle, it's pretty nice. Decided to put my money towards Fire Emblem as well instead of a game already out
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Before I pick up a 3DS XL at Gamestop today, any other stores doing any deals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived