Lego Batman 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lego Batman 2

User Info: xMotherPuncherx

xMotherPuncherx
4 years ago#1
I noticed you can activate multiple Stud Multiplier cheats, which I don't think is possible in the other Lego games (could be wrong). My question is do the stud multiplier cheats stack or does it just register the highest one? Right now, I have the x2, x4, and x6 turned on and it seems like I'm getting more than just x6 a stud's worth.
Do you understand me? Do you think about me when you're peeing? Do you really think you're gonna grow into a human being?

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
4 years ago#2
This cheat was in Complete Saga for the DS. What it does is that it multiplies each stud collected by the amount enabled (e.g. 100 stud + X6 cheat on = 600 stud).
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: xMotherPuncherx

xMotherPuncherx
4 years ago#3
Transdude posted...
This cheat was in Complete Saga for the DS. What it does is that it multiplies each stud collected by the amount enabled (e.g. 100 stud + X6 cheat on = 600 stud).

Yes, but I have more than just the x6 activated.
Do you understand me? Do you think about me when you're peeing? Do you really think you're gonna grow into a human being?

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
4 years ago#4
xMotherPuncherx posted...
Transdude posted...

Yes, but I have more than just the x6 activated.

Then I guess it comes to a total of x48.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lego Batman 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived