Should I Get Animal Crossing: New Leaf Or Castlevania: Mirror Of Fate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I Get Animal Crossing: New Leaf Or Castlevania: Mirror Of Fate?

User Info: StarmanJunior

StarmanJunior
4 years ago#11
im kinda intrigued with castlevania...i never got into animal crossing so that'd be my answer. although i hope its not in a rut. i enjoyed order of ecclesia, but i absolutely hated dawn of sorrow, so i hope they do it right.
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#12
What would you rather do? Slay vampires, werewolves, and other mythical creatures or pick up garbage, plant trees, and move furniture?
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#13
ceedofevil posted...
What would you rather do? Slay vampires, werewolves, and other mythical creatures or pick up garbage, plant trees, and move furniture?

this.

the concept of animal crossing is boring.
Castlevania is way better.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: iLLsteeze

iLLsteeze
4 years ago#14
MrAntike184 posted...
surferguy7 posted...
Animal Crossing, fo' sho'.

All the cool kids will be playing it.

Why Comment If Your Not Going To Say Something Useful?

Cry moar. U asked for which game and he told u
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.

User Info: WRRYYYYers

WRRYYYYers
4 years ago#15

What would you rather do? Shape the entire culture of a village through commerce, interacting with people from new lands, and become an architect of the house of your dreams, or hit skeletons with a rope and throw bottles of water at dogs.

See how I can make things sound awful too?
3000% Iron-Muscle Beef-Fist [Patriarch Potemkin]
http://i.imgur.com/chU6e.jpg

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
4 years ago#16
WRRYYYYers posted...

What would you rather do? Shape the entire culture of a village through commerce, interacting with people from new lands, and become an architect of the house of your dreams, or hit skeletons with a rope and throw bottles of water at dogs.

See how I can make things sound awful too?

Lol You Just Made Me Want To Get Castlevania Alot More! I Want To Throw Stuff At Dogs XD Im Getting Castlevania
Were All Originals? Nah

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#17
Neither one. Edit: ^ XD
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
4 years ago#18
iLLsteeze posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
surferguy7 posted...
Animal Crossing, fo' sho'.

All the cool kids will be playing it.

Why Comment If Your Not Going To Say Something Useful?

Cry moar. U asked for which game and he told u

Dont Talk To Me Until You Can Spell "You" And "More" Correctly.
Were All Originals? Nah

User Info: burningfingerz

burningfingerz
4 years ago#19
Bro (or sis), you shouldn't be giving people grammar advice when you are capitalizing every single word you write.
"Vita is a really powerful machine and I wanted to take advantage of that. I didn't just want to show off boobs, but I wanted to show off butts too"

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#20
TC, stop capitalizing every word. Seriously. It's not cute. It's not interestingly unique. It simply makes what you write more of a pain to read. It's stupid and makes you look stupid. Stop. It.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I Get Animal Crossing: New Leaf Or Castlevania: Mirror Of Fate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived