Classic games you would like as a downloadable game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Classic games you would like as a downloadable game

User Info: MogMoogle1

MogMoogle1
4 years ago#1
What classic games would you like to be downloadable for the DS/3DS?

I'd like to see Seiken Densetsu 3 get one. It's unfortunate that it came out during the final days of the SNES era AND not see a release outside of Japan, aside from the fan translation.

Another one I'd like to see is Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Sure, it's got a Wii downloadable release, but it would be nice to have as a handheld release(unless they already have it out, but I totally missed it somewhere).
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif

User Info: Cpt_Spectacular

Cpt_Spectacular
4 years ago#2
I read your topic title and thought "Seiken Densetsu 3" before clicking on it :P So i concur on Seiken Densetsu 3.
I must rise! I must find a way! For this...Ziltoid will surely pay!

User Info: Pinchekria

Pinchekria
4 years ago#3
All of them, preferably as 3D remakes (like Kirby's Adventure)

User Info: leeko_link

leeko_link
4 years ago#4
Shadowrun, Crystalis, Seiken Densetsu 3, the Breath of Fire games, Rocket Knight Adventure, TMNT Turtles in Time or Hyperstone Heist, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Sweet Home, Gunstar Heroes, Clock Tower (SNES version), Resident Evil 2 (N64 version), Wild Guns, Earth Bound, Super Metroid, every single Zelda game, and maybe Terranigma.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#5
Tails Adventure
The Sonic genesis collection in a better format than SCC for DS
Fatal Labyrinth
GAIARES
Darwin 4081
Thunder Force 3
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: jovewolf

jovewolf
4 years ago#6
MogMoogle1 posted...
I'd like to see Seiken Densetsu 3 get one. It's unfortunate that it came out during the final days of the SNES era AND not see a release outside of Japan, aside from the fan translation.

Heck I'd be happy to have the first game on VC, which is infinitely more likely due to a) being a GB game and b) localized already.

It'd also be great just so I can see all the people claim that it's totally not a Final Fantasy game.
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."

User Info: CressDXX

CressDXX
4 years ago#7
Monkey Puncher
Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrios
Street gangs
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
XBOX360 GT: CressDX

User Info: lornegreenepose

lornegreenepose
4 years ago#8
CressDXX posted...
Monkey Puncher
Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrios
Street gangs

I instantly love you for saying Monkey Puncher, I did not think anybody else played that game, it was so addictive. I would love Monkey Puncher and Power quest on the vc as they were my two favourite original gbc games.
3DS Friend Code: 4511-1614-0507

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#9
leeko_link posted...
Seiken Densetsu 3, the Breath of Fire games, Gunstar Heroes, Super Metroid, and maybe Terranigma.

Add in the Seiken Densetsu 3, and then throw in some Contra 3 the Alien Wars, Faxanadu, and River City Ransom to boot.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#10
Dragon Warrior {Quest} 1-6
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Classic games you would like as a downloadable game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived