How is Code of Princess?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How is Code of Princess?

User Info: Metua

Metua
4 years ago#1
I'm considering downloading it (getting a physical copy is out of the picture for me). I hear it's kinda repetitive, but then again, I enjoyed Pokémon Rumble Blast, which is also pretty repetitive.
http://i.imgur.com/yKMR7.png
Monosodium glutamate!

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#2
Every game is repetitive to an extent. Anyway, it's a pretty fun game but story is short. If you're going to 100% the game it will take some time.
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: MrKunio

MrKunio
4 years ago#3
Its worth it! The game starts off kinda slow but gets faster as you level up and allocate stat points.
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475

User Info: DarenDF

DarenDF
4 years ago#4
I recently picked it up and I wasn't sure if I liked it at first. But once I got more into it, it got a lot better.
Remember, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
I am Shiva World Destroyer!

User Info: Evonfire

Evonfire
4 years ago#5
It was alright but I was disappointed ultimately with it. The campaign was short and even though there is a ton of replayability I never did because I found the gameplay sort of meh. Repetitive. I'm glad I bought it but I never really play it anymore and compared to the other games I've played since getting my 3ds, z:oot, kh:ddd, and re:r its quite inferrior.
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
4 years ago#6
Code of Princess is Awesome.
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#7
esoteric42 posted...
Code of Princess is Awesome.
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#8
Evonfire posted...
It was alright but I was disappointed ultimately with it. The campaign was short and even though there is a ton of replayability I never did because I found the gameplay sort of meh. Repetitive. I'm glad I bought it but I never really play it anymore and compared to the other games I've played since getting my 3ds, z:oot, kh:ddd, and re:r its quite inferrior.

Mostly what he said.
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#9
It's great.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#10
better than Anarchy Reigns
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How is Code of Princess?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived