Start on KH:DDD or Kid Icarus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Start on KH:DDD or Kid Icarus?

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#11
godslayer61 posted...

is it worth getteing kingdom hearts if u only played cosole versions on ps2-im in it for story so if its messed then i will pass and could some one give me a order and name of all the kingdom hearts games out there.Im thinking about starting the series

I only played the console versions and I still enjoyed KH3D. But that's because I watched playthroughs of BBS and the story of Days.
As for a list...
Kingdom Hearts 1 on PS2
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (better version, but there is a GBA version before this came out) for PS2
Kingdom Hearts 2 on PS2
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days on DS (not needed, but it does have strong character building)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on PSP (not necessary, but fills in vital plotholes)
Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded on DS (NOT WORTH IT. Has no story building whatsoever)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

But yeah, if you only played the PS2 games, you should be okay.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 5 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 years ago#12
do you want a torture device disguised as a game? (Uprising) or a movie disguised as a game? (KH)
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
4 years ago#13
Kingdom Hearts first, it is shorter and not as engaging.

if you enjoy Kid Icarus Uprising, expect it to remain in your 3DS for a LONG time, it is just that good.
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#14
Glad you played Kid Icarus first. It has tons of replay value and you won't need another game for a while. In fact you should add me to your friend list and we can play together sometime.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
4 years ago#15
Kid Icarus. If you haven't played previous titles, you won't really understand the story. The gameplay will be a blast though.
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Start on KH:DDD or Kid Icarus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived