I have $1.20 left from the last time I used a $20 card on the eShop, any $1 game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have $1.20 left from the last time I used a $20 card on the eShop, any $1 game

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 years ago#1
Are there any games available on the eShop for $1 or less? Cheapest I've been able to find are in the "Under $2" section, but I don't consider $1.99 to quite be under $2. And I don't have any money I can actually spare right now to pay off the difference with a credit card.
Now Playing: Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon Black 2, Alan Wake
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Kiva

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#2
the_NGW posted...
And I don't have any money I can actually spare right now to pay off the difference with a credit card.

You don't have a single dollar to spare? I'm sorry.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#3
Can't think of any games, at best I can think FF T DLC songs for 99 cents each. Best to just keep that until you get money.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#4
Nope.
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#5
I say save funds so you got enough for bart fare
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 years ago#6
jedinat posted...
the_NGW posted...
And I don't have any money I can actually spare right now to pay off the difference with a credit card.

Not until my next pay check on Friday, no. I have other responsibilities in life that had to come first.
Now Playing: Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon Black 2, Alan Wake
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Kiva

User Info: DaRk RiDeR

DaRk RiDeR
4 years ago#7
the_NGW posted...
jedinat posted...
the_NGW posted...

Not until my next pay check on Friday, no. I have other responsibilities in life that had to come first.

you don't have 79¢ to spare?

"spare some change?" /southpark
I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes... at an absolute beauty.

User Info: DontNou

DontNou
4 years ago#8
Hes got other responsibilities to take care of with the 79 cents lmfaoooo
"I will blast you with concussive force!" - Galio

User Info: Chykka_Black

Chykka_Black
4 years ago#9
FF Theatrhythm dlc is 0.99 but other than that just hold onto it
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have $1.20 left from the last time I used a $20 card on the eShop, any $1 game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived