Confessions from eshop -bad games you admit to bought

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Confessions from eshop -bad games you admit to bought

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
4 years ago#11
DeathSoul2000 posted...
i bought the flashlight dsi app.... this was after i messed around on an iphone and got obsessed with apps - imagine how pissed off i was when all the app was was literally flashing colors, and the worst thing is they somehow managed to put at least 3 variants of that thing on the shop.

*points finger*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg, good one. XD
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.

User Info: Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu
4 years ago#12
Johnny Hotshot... Johnny Kung Fu was a cool game in my opinion, so I went ahead and bought that one... oh, UFO. You're SO not gonna get any more money from me!
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans

User Info: CressDXX

CressDXX
4 years ago#13
Havent bought a game i regreted yet, but i have a feeling that i will regret buying Kagura senran burst on the jp eshop later this week..
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
XBOX360 GT: CressDX

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#14
Lets Golf 3D. Not a terrible game but rather easy with simple course design. Oh and I found it for free on Android afterwards.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 years ago#15
The only bad game I bought wasn't on the eshop but the dsi shop and I didn't even buy it, it was free when it first came out I hated it so much I didn't transfer it to my 3DS when I had my DSi, and that would be Photo Dojo
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!

User Info: Planetvideogame

Planetvideogame
4 years ago#16
Castlevania: The Adventure. Boring, broken and wattered down.

Mega man Dr. Wily's Revenge. Same as above, as well as a rehash of the earlier games.

Kirby's Pinball Land: With the exception of Pokemon Pinball, I despise Pinball-style spinoffs. And this one's the 2nd worst (next to Sonic Spinball).

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
4 years ago#17
Abyss by EnjoyUp Games. The trailer and synopsis makes me think that this is a promising game.

But oh how wrong i can be. The control is disaster which make me hated how i wasted that two bucks money which i can use for other better game.

User Info: ilikepie641

ilikepie641
4 years ago#18
thorium wars
i have mech assault phantom war and thought that one looked cool
3 (/4 idk) missions that suck, and costs $10
i regreted it forever

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#19
3D Classics Xevious really isn't that good and likely wasn't worth the coins, though I suppose by buying it I indirectly helped show Nintendo that people want free games.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: ilikepie641

ilikepie641
4 years ago#20
Planetvideogame posted...
Castlevania: The Adventure. Boring, broken and wattered down.

Mega man Dr. Wily's Revenge. Same as above, as well as a rehash of the earlier games.

Kirby's Pinball Land: With the exception of Pokemon Pinball, I despise Pinball-style spinoffs. And this one's the 2nd worst (next to Sonic Spinball).

i actually enjoyed all those games...
cant speak for kirby's pinball land... but i love sonic spinball >.<
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Confessions from eshop -bad games you admit to bought

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived