Project X Zone coming to the US

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone coming to the US

User Info: Smelly_Goomba

Smelly_Goomba
4 years ago#221
SE is boring as hell hahah.

We should perform a ritual to get BDFF over or something.
We have entered an endless recursion of time.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z20/smelly_goomba/clannad19-nagisa2703.gif

User Info: LOLRIFAN

LOLRIFAN
4 years ago#222
without english voice acting they might as well remove va entirely because i'll just mute the game any times someone talks now
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#223
LOLRIFAN posted...
without english voice acting they might as well remove va entirely because i'll just mute the game any times someone talks now

"Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84"

Oh wow, what happened? It wasn't because of the sister topic was it?
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?

User Info: AlmostUnsane

AlmostUnsane
4 years ago#224
I feel kind of bad that I only recognized, like, 6 characters in that 10-minute trailer...and I could only name 4 of those.

Looks interesting but my complete apathy towards 90% of the cast kind of ruins the whole crossover appeal.

User Info: SpaceDesperado

SpaceDesperado
4 years ago#225
i heard this game sucks and the person who directed is incompetent, so it's a pass for me.

seems more like a fan service thing with flashy graphics and 'clever' banter between characters.

no in-depth or rewarding srpg combat makes it a no-buy

User Info: leeko_link

leeko_link
4 years ago#226
Great, now all we need left are E.X. Troopers and Bravely Default. 2013 looks like a good year for 3DS, not to mention a ton of great games are coming as well: Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, Monster Hunter 4, Pokemon X & Y, SMT: Soul Hackers, and if we're lucky maybe even Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland and Dragon Quest VII as well.

User Info: grangia

grangia
4 years ago#227
:o

...holy besscits
dr-toszi.deviantart.com
PSN:Dr-Toszi

User Info: MetalGearTW

MetalGearTW
4 years ago#228
Can't wait to play X/Zero... this game reminds me a lot of Jump Super Stars! for the NDS.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
4 years ago#229
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Cookie_Aroma posted...
As someone who plays Fire Emblem and Advance Wars with the battle animations off, the excessively long battle animations of this game are very off-putting, since I've heard you can't skip them.

You do know you play them right? Skipping the part where you play wouldn't make much sense.

I was thinking that the only "animation" in battle are the short trade in animation and overdrive attacks. Either way skipping those is like skipping Mystic Artes in a Tales of game. Quite a sill notion. Maybe they were confusing them with standard Super Robot Wars games?

User Info: _Matt_Engarde_

_Matt_Engarde_
4 years ago#230
Hooray! I held out for this game to come stateside, and I now feel justified in doing so.
Official Matt Engarde of GameFAQs/Metatron of the SMTIV board.
"Hold on a sec. I'm gonna consult myself, OK?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone coming to the US

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived