Would you buy a 3D remake of Final Fantasy V?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy a 3D remake of Final Fantasy V?

User Info: Agent_Xoa

Agent_Xoa
4 years ago#121
I would buy 10.
"Patience is the darkest side of power."

User Info: NoNameAtAll

NoNameAtAll
4 years ago#122
Zetamancer posted...
Yes. In a series of emo over dramatic protagonists, FFV was the light in the dark. It had a refreshing up beat adventurous feeling, rather than the moody "we're all gonna die..." feeling.

This. A thousand times this. Galuf was by far my favorite.
OH MY GAWD how did I forget her, I fail so much -- Marth_Koopa, now MarsKoopa

User Info: Def_S0ul

Def_S0ul
4 years ago#123
Hell yes on Final Fantasy 6. As much as I like Final Fantasy 4, there's already 2 remakes and several ports of that game. Square-Enix need to show more love to Final Fantasy 6.

User Info: shinra35800

shinra35800
4 years ago#124
What FFVI could look like in 3D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v0ylR26xoA

User Info: LOLRIFAN

LOLRIFAN
4 years ago#125
Def_S0ul posted...
Hell yes on Final Fantasy 6. As much as I like Final Fantasy 4, there's already 2 remakes and several ports of that game. Square-Enix need to show more love to Final Fantasy 6.

this ffvi is my favorite game ever please do it.
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#126
I won't buy a 3d remake of anything after how ugly the remakes of FF3 and 4 were, if theysimply redrew the sprites in higher resolution like FF4 collection on psp though I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

User Info: LOLRIFAN

LOLRIFAN
4 years ago#127
singhellotaku posted...
I won't buy a 3d remake of anything after how ugly the remakes of FF3 and 4 were, if theysimply redrew the sprites in higher resolution like FF4 collection on psp though I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

the ds games looked bad because of the hardware.
ds:somewhere between snes and n64 graphics
3ds slightly above wii graphics.

if you ever seen a n64 and and wii game it looks vastly different.
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
4 years ago#128
Very much so yes. Ever since FFIV came out on the DS, I've been hoping upon hope that they would do FFV in the same style. Final Fantasy V was actually the first FF game I have beaten (saw the end credits roll) and that was the Playstation version.

I really enjoyed this game, the music story characters. I was very pleased, had tears in my eyes a few times, and twice I honestly thought I was at the end of the game only to see that instead of end credits, the game continues. Not done yet. haha

I really don't remember much about the game as I have not played it in years. I would really love to see a new DS game. I wonder what one would be like on the 3DS. I'd rather a game that is more like the style of Final Fantasy IV (DS) as opposed to Final Fantasy III (DS). I enjoyed IV much more.

Anyway, my vote is Aye! Bring us Final Fantasy V again :)
"It's smaller on the outside." -- Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012

User Info: MrKunio

MrKunio
4 years ago#129
OHHHHH YEAAAAAA!

Blue Mages ftw!!
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475

User Info: Anema1986

Anema1986
4 years ago#130

no more cheap hi def sprites, even though FFIV DS didnt have the best 3d graphics, they improve A LOT the feeling of the plot and how they look, i prefer 3d that actually make you feel like part of the game than just a bunch of static sprites
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy a 3D remake of Final Fantasy V?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived