Just bought a 3DS XL..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought a 3DS XL..

User Info: Zelda Qua

Zelda Qua
4 years ago#1
Loving it so far =) Got the bundle with Mario Kart, and picked up Theatrhythm, Code of Princess, and Kid Icarus. Also have Fire Emblem pre-ordered.
Playstation Network ID: Gryan
Nintendo Network ID: Gryansaur

User Info: masa8mune

masa8mune
4 years ago#2
nice pick.

don't forget zelda OOT
and tales of the abyss
oh and resident evil.
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.

User Info: IronMonkey008

IronMonkey008
4 years ago#3
Congrats

I got one as a gift this past holiday with Mario 3D Land, then I bought Dragon Quest IX and Devil Survivor Overclocked recently. Debating on getting Fire Emblem near release or just waiting since I don't need it right now. How you liking Code of Princess ? It looked like a game I would like except for the gameplay, looks a bit too repetitive.
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008

User Info: Zelda Qua

Zelda Qua
4 years ago#4
@masa8mune Not sure if I'm gonna grab Ocarina of Time, I already have it on 2 other consoles. Same with TotA, I still have my PS2 copy. Great games though. As for Revelations, probably going to wait for the console version. Definitely want to play it though.

@ironmonkey008 I actually haven't tried out Code yet. Been hooked on Theatrhythm and I'm starting Ni No Kuni this afternoon after class.
Playstation Network ID: Gryan
Nintendo Network ID: Gryansaur
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought a 3DS XL..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived