C'mon Iwata, bring up the 3DS Nintendo Direct!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C'mon Iwata, bring up the 3DS Nintendo Direct!

User Info: RogueStriker

RogueStriker
4 years ago#1
Animal Crossing release date...

plus another left-field collaboration crossover ^_^
Gotta love Photon Cannon.

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#2
And Majora's Mask 3D.

User Info: CAPSAR

CAPSAR
4 years ago#3
I think we're going to have wait longer for Major's Mask 3D. I doubt we'd get that the same year as Wind Waker HD comes out for Wii U.

Although after hearing aobut that I think it might be time to get a Wii U. If only they had some cool colors like orange.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#4
what happened in todays one? i didnt watch it because i didnt care about wiiu until recently.... when i heard they announced xenoblade 2 and smt vs FE
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#5
lambchips posted...
what happened in todays one? i didnt watch it because i didnt care about wiiu until recently.... when i heard they announced xenoblade 2 and smt vs FE

Wii U VC(GBA games, off-tv play and Miiverse) 3D mario and mario kart confirmed, A Yoshi game, Wii U party, Monolith soft's game got a trailer, Wii U getting, load time improvement firmware etc.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png

User Info: Zekrix

Zekrix
4 years ago#6
We have enough games to steal our wallets for the whole year announced already. And we'll still probably get more announcements.
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#7
i watched the archive and wow, im def going to get a wiiu now (regardless of whether or not i could emulate it... i just want to throw my money at nintendo)

that nintendo direct was awesome, im going to start keeping up with them again even if i have no interest in the wiiu
the 2 nintendo directs so far this year has been so good (pokemon and wiiu, i doubt the next few will be as good though)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#8
CAPSAR posted...
I think we're going to have wait longer for Major's Mask 3D. I doubt we'd get that the same year as Wind Waker HD comes out for Wii U.

Although after hearing aobut that I think it might be time to get a Wii U. If only they had some cool colors like orange.

i agree and i hope wind waker is more than HD
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C'mon Iwata, bring up the 3DS Nintendo Direct!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived