So, time for a 3DS Nintendo Direct? XD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, time for a 3DS Nintendo Direct? XD

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#11
Squirrelette posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
It's about damn time we got an Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct. My body has been ready for years!

^This^. So much this.

Animal Crossing is not a system seller like Pokémon. It will never get as popular as Pokémon. Pokémon deserved its own Nintendo Direct. Animal Crossing does not.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
4 years ago#12
There won't be anymore Directs this month, probably in February.
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345
4 years ago#13
abbyhitter posted...
Squirrelette posted...
It's about damn time we got an Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct. My body has been ready for years!

^This^. So much this.

Animal Crossing is not a system seller like Pokémon. It will never get as popular as Pokémon. Pokémon deserved its own Nintendo Direct. Animal Crossing does not.

plus animal crossing 3ds has been out for a while, i bought and downloaded the full game in nov, my bday
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
4 years ago#14
abbyhitter posted...
Squirrelette posted...

^This^. So much this.

Animal Crossing isn't a system seller?

Wild World sold 11 million copies, City Folk sold 4 million copies, and the original sold 3 million copies.

New Leaf also sold 2 million in Japan alone so far... That tells you it's a popular series.
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: poptarts22

poptarts22
4 years ago#15
LOLRIFAN posted...
am i the only one who wishes there was a button on vc to quick load a save state?
pressing the touch screen is inefficient for rapid reloading the same state(stupid iceman stage water area...)

Well if you are going to cheat your way through a game, you might as well have SOME inconvenience as punishment.

User Info: LOLRIFAN

LOLRIFAN
4 years ago#16
poptarts22 posted...
LOLRIFAN posted...
am i the only one who wishes there was a button on vc to quick load a save state?
pressing the touch screen is inefficient for rapid reloading the same state(stupid iceman stage water area...)

Well if you are going to cheat your way through a game, you might as well have SOME inconvenience as punishment.

you don't know how save states normally work,do? regardless i'm not cheating i'm TRYING to practice a specific area of the level you cannot EVEN die in that section of the level so it's not like a can do a suicide to reset the level or i'm dieing and reloading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9udoAsemTsk 56 seconds in is were i'm stuck
i'm having trouble with clearing a gap,even with perfect timing the gap is too long to make without a running start that's why i want to practice.
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, time for a 3DS Nintendo Direct? XD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived