SUPER C?!?!?!? WHERES Contra?!?!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SUPER C?!?!?!? WHERES Contra?!?!?

User Info: Tigerspike1

Tigerspike1
4 years ago#11
Maybe Contra is being held back to be given the 3D Classic treatment.

User Info: HellsDrunkard

HellsDrunkard
4 years ago#12
Cody32390 posted...
JurassicBond posted...
Get Contra 4 for the DS. It has Contra on it.

Holy s***, I forgot my copy of Contra 4 has Contra and Super C on it. I almost bought Super C tonight. That would have been dumb.

While true, the VC version does have download play multiplayer with only one copy of the game, while the Contra IV versions are solo-only. If you only plan on playing it by yourself it doesn't really matter which you go with.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
4 years ago#13
I didn't know this. Do all Co Op VC games have this same option for download play?
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#14
I'm with the other guys here. Just get Contra 4. You get a kickass game for DS plus the two contras for NES that you wanted. There's a crap more ton of other contents in that game, too, that's worth checking out. Just get it. Tis a great homage to the series.
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 years ago#15
The emulation used for the unlockables in Contra 4 were bad to me. Bullets would often blink in and out, making it hard to avoid them. It was okay in Super C but Contra was virtually unplayable for me. I'd rather buy the VC versions on the Eshop. They're probably better.

I guess nobody else thought the same as me.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
4 years ago#16
Gogo726 posted...
I didn't know this. Do all Co Op VC games have this same option for download play?

I've been reading Super C is the first 3DS VC game with download play.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SUPER C?!?!?!? WHERES Contra?!?!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived