Should i sell my PS3 for a 3DS XL ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should i sell my PS3 for a 3DS XL ?

User Info: Dual-Shock3

Dual-Shock3
4 years ago#1
I dont have much money right now and possibly till the end of April.

What i have now is a PS3 Slim but i'm really looking forward to the upcoming Fire Emblem : Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV ( Huge DC fan ) and Monster Hunter Ultimate.

While for PS3, the only games that im interested in is GTA V and Tales of Xillia .

Should i just forget GTA V and Xillia and sell my PS3 Off to buy a 3DS XL ?

User Info: n00bifier

n00bifier
4 years ago#2
Well I would probably save up enough for an XL without having to sell off the PS3 if possible.
I can 100% garrentie you that if you take a pro console player and a pro PC player, the console player will win - Fritz0x8

User Info: masa8mune

masa8mune
4 years ago#3
keep PS3 that system is amazing.
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.

User Info: MonadoMaster

MonadoMaster
4 years ago#4
There are hundreds of excellent games for the ps3, amybe you widen your search for good games? I think you keep the ps3, and save up for a 3ds without selling it.

User Info: Ruff_Puff

Ruff_Puff
4 years ago#5
n00bifier posted...
Well I would probably save up enough for an XL without having to sell off the PS3 if possible.
PSN: Ruff-Puff

User Info: megablue9

megablue9
4 years ago#6
MonadoMaster posted...
There are hundreds of excellent games for the ps3, maybe you widen your search for good games? I think you keep the ps3, and save up for a 3ds without selling it.

User Info: jbl8199

jbl8199
4 years ago#7
No. I like both systems, but the 3ds still doesn't have enough games to warrant doing something like that. Hang on to your PS3. You'll regret it later if you don't.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
4 years ago#8
3DS doesn't fulfill the needs that the PS3 would; it would be a loss for a gain. Better to focus on saving so you can gain without loss.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Latest YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_zcAJVPvo8 Pokemon Snap, Part 2

User Info: Leroy160

Leroy160
4 years ago#9
Not worth it. It would be the same if the situation was reversed. I'd still tell you to hold on to both and save up.

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
4 years ago#10
Is the PS3 your only console? If so, no save up and buy the 3DS. I was in a similar situation where I thought about selling my 360 for a 3DS and that was only because I had a PS3 and a Wii U as well. Even then, I didn't do it. You never know what could be coming that might interest you. I would never trade in my PS3 if it was my only console.
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR 3DS : 2895- 6776- 7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should i sell my PS3 for a 3DS XL ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived