Playable only if u r holding on the right angle...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Playable only if u r holding on the right angle...

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 years ago#11
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

Like I said, compared to portables from the 90s, it's very tolerant of viewing angle. If you want something to complain about, try a Nomad, but it was a fantastic system at the time.

I just checked, with 3D turned off. I can rotate the system at least 30 degrees in any direction before I start to lose focus. Maybe your screen is bad? '
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.

User Info: Jeffdk1

Jeffdk1
4 years ago#12
I think most people expect that playing a small handheld for hours and hours will cause pain, even without 3d.

User Info: Jeffdk1

Jeffdk1
4 years ago#13
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

Probably the other way around..

One thing I noticed is how different people experience the 3d effect. My girlfriend can't see it all, she can't see the difference between 3d on and off.

User Info: xixihaha

xixihaha
4 years ago#14
dancer62 posted...
xixihaha posted...

Like I said, compared to portables from the 90s, it's very tolerant of viewing angle. If you want something to complain about, try a Nomad, but it was a fantastic system at the time.

I just checked, with 3D turned off. I can rotate the system at least 30 degrees in any direction before I start to lose focus. Maybe your screen is bad? '

Please see the gba, ds, psp, psvita' display. They do not have the issue re blur or uneven brightness spread over the screen when you move the handheld that I talked about. I really cannot sit still for more than half an hour to enjoy the game. I think our eyes might have different sensitivity to cause our argue.

User Info: ROFLROOSTER

ROFLROOSTER
4 years ago#15
ninrendo
No.
Dead to me.

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
4 years ago#16
A sweet spot is the only way to do glasses free 3D right now. I'm sure future versions of the 3DS will have a bigger sweet spot, as the XL has a bigger spot than the regular, but otherwise it's a function of the technological limitations that exist.
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
4 years ago#17
it doesn't bother me at all.
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174

xixihaha
4 years ago#18
blundermine posted...
A sweet spot is the only way to do glasses free 3D right now. I'm sure future versions of the 3DS will have a bigger sweet spot, as the XL has a bigger spot than the regular, but otherwise it's a function of the technological limitations that exist.

I totally agree with you for the limitation on the current technology used. Then, I am still raged that I am only able to play FE:Awakening on this crappy display once again...

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 years ago#19
i take it you have never actually played a GBA sp or got anywhere near one.
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!

xixihaha
4 years ago#20
x23sephiroth23x posted...
i take it you have never actually played a GBA sp or got anywhere near one.

Fanboy creates the hate, no wonder gamefaq.com or even our world r full of blind living souls.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Playable only if u r holding on the right angle...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived