Any of you guys use the HORI screen protectors?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any of you guys use the HORI screen protectors?

User Info: SL4SHZ0RZ

SL4SHZ0RZ
4 years ago#1
I'm getting a new 3ds soon and wondered if it was possible to transfer my currently applied screen protectors to the new 3ds. Has anyone done this? I know I can get it off but I'm not sure it will go on the new 3ds as well as it did on the older model. Should I just get another screen protector and leave the other on so I can sell it on CL for more $?
GT: a potato sack

User Info: GoodOlJr

GoodOlJr
4 years ago#2
im goin naked

i feel like if you have a screen protector you have to get it day one. once i get one scratch i stop caring about scratchs

SL4SHZ0RZ
4 years ago#3
I will have 2 3ds systems if that wasn't clear

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#4
I use it but the only time I took it off was I messed up and end up having to use a new sheet. The one I have on now still isn't all the way down.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#5
If you're going to have 2 3DS' why not just get new screen protectors for the new system? They aren't expensive.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#6
Theyre awesome I bought them for my XL from JP so I'd have it as soon as I picked up my XL from GameStop.
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: Ekaru

Ekaru
4 years ago#7
Just get a new pair of Hori screen protectors. They're great, but you don't want to reuse screen protectors.
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#8
Nope. "Insten" brand from eForCity. works great and they're so cheap!. got a 3-pack, each one with a bottom and top protector off of Amazon for $4.27! :D. these were the ones for the XL version of the 3DS btw :).
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#9
SL4SHZ0RZ posted...
I'm getting a new 3ds soon and wondered if it was possible to transfer my currently applied screen protectors to the new 3ds. Has anyone done this? I know I can get it off but I'm not sure it will go on the new 3ds as well as it did on the older model. Should I just get another screen protector and leave the other on so I can sell it on CL for more $?

The Hori ones don't use adhesive. This just use static. So just use a piece of tape, stick it to one side and life slowly. Use a toothpick or rule to gently peel it off.
However, you're going to have trouble putting it back on a new 3DS without any dust/prints....

Just save the headache and put another $10 for a new one.

SL4SHZ0RZ
4 years ago#10
Thank you sirs and madams, I will just get some new ones
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any of you guys use the HORI screen protectors?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived