Kingdom Hearts DDD Mark of Mastery Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kingdom Hearts DDD Mark of Mastery Edition

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#11
keyblader1985 posted...
Soeroah posted...
Unless there are physical bonuses like stickers I'm not aware of, you can get the in-game MoM additions on normal copies by scanning the card pictures from the Internet.

Besides the AR cards, it comes with some art cards and a 3DS case.

And a Box with the game's alternate boxart: the Boxart Image Placeholder from when it was announced and a reversed version of the current boxart.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 5 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: grans

grans
4 years ago#12
I can't really speak for the MoM version as I didn't get it, but regardless of whether you buy the bundle I can highly recommend the KH3D game itself.

yab posted...
No since it'll be on IOS anyway

Wut?

This. Wut indeed. I don't see it coming to iOS. And the thought of playing a port of KH3D on a touch-only device makes me gag. If Square Enix was stupid enough to port it to iOS, it would control like ****. Never buy a game like KH3D that is built around physical buttons and requiring good skill and reflexes on a touch only device.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#13
grans posted...
I can't really speak for the MoM version as I didn't get it, but regardless of whether you buy the bundle I can highly recommend the KH3D game itself.

yab posted...
No since it'll be on IOS anyway

Wut?

This. Wut indeed. I don't see it coming to iOS. And the thought of playing a port of KH3D on a touch-only device makes me gag. If Square Enix was stupid enough to port it to iOS, it would control like ****. Never buy a game like KH3D that is built around physical buttons and requiring good skill and reflexes on a touch only device.

He's joking, since all Square seems to care about is the bigger market, which, at the moment, is the iPhone/Android.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 5 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: grans

grans
4 years ago#14
He's joking, since all Square seems to care about is the bigger market, which, at the moment, is the iPhone/Android.

Ok then. My bad.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

User Info: Emeraldrox

Emeraldrox
4 years ago#15
I love my MoME. It makes a nice trophy with my other limited editions
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
4 years ago#16
The price has recently gone back down to its original price, afaik. So, if you still want those goodies, go for it. I already own the game myself, so it's too late for me. I still would have loved to have that case, though.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 years ago#17
I already have one, and I had one since its launch, I was just wondering if mark of mastery edition as anything special today
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
4 years ago#18
Unless there are physical bonuses like stickers I'm not aware of, you can get the in-game MoM additions on normal copies by scanning the card pictures from the Internet.

What additions?

I already have one, and I had one since its launch, I was just wondering if mark of mastery edition as anything special today

<.<
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement

User Info: Ruff_Puff

Ruff_Puff
4 years ago#19
x23sephiroth23x posted...

If you're asking how much you could get, it's $170 on Amazon, but that's new.

I'm a KH fan and I, along with other fans who couldn't get the MoM Edition, were hoping someone would sell the art cards, AR cards and case separately.
Though I honestly have to say I've lost interest by now, so I don't think there are as many people now who want it compared to when it was first released.

ValzacardX posted...

What additions?

There are special Dream Eaters you can get in-game off of the AR cards.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kingdom Hearts DDD Mark of Mastery Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived