some questions about MH3U.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. some questions about MH3U.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#11
Yeah, but it's not exactly levelling up. Think of it as going from world 1 in mario, to world 8.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
4 years ago#12
PokeMaster posted...
Yeah, but it's not exactly levelling up. Think of it as going from world 1 in mario, to world 8.

oh, well... thanks for the help.
Were All Originals? Nah

User Info: BobbyGoticks

BobbyGoticks
4 years ago#13
MrAntike184 posted...
BobbyGoticks posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
i have one more question, is it true that you can have 3 different ranks in this game?

Umm I have no idea what youre talking about but you can get 9 hunter ranks which determines the rank of quests you can do

this what i got from monster hunter wiki: there are 9 urgent missions, three for each rank, the ranks are easy, high, and g, after you beat all three of the urgent missions on a rank, you level up a rank. is this true?

Thats just the category of quests. Easy is 1-3, high is 4-6, G is 7-9. They each have a specific person you go to to start a quest
Core i5 3570k @3.6GHz | MSI GTX670 PE | 16GB 1600mhz G.Skill Ripjaws | 2x 500GB 7200RPM

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
4 years ago#14
You can do everything offline that you can do online
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
4 years ago#15
IIRC, 3DS is gonna get all monsters in Tri plus bunch more . That probably includes online (i think these are DLC) monsters.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. some questions about MH3U.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived