If you had to give up one of these popular Nintendo series, which would it be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you had to give up one of these popular Nintendo series, which would it be?

User Info: BowtiesAreCool

BowtiesAreCool
4 years ago#81
All of them, except Fire Emblem.

User Info: nekonuzze

nekonuzze
4 years ago#82
Smash Brosh, because it's just crossover games of nintendo chars.

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
4 years ago#83
Mario.

The series is stagnating terribly and is showing no signs of innovation anymore. No tears will be shed if I had to give Mario up, he's quickly becoming the next Sonic the Hedgehog.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#84
Pokemon. Never got into it so it'd be the easiest to say goodbye to.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#85
Voted Metroid and I'm glad it's winning. I just don't find Metroidvania games very fun, and the FPS metroid games were boring as well.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#86
Sir_Haxor posted...
People who picked Metroid are disgusting. Carry on with your NSMB and Pokemon milking chums.

ITP: People who chose a series I love are disgusting for not choosing a series I hate.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
4 years ago#87
Pokemon. I've only played one and that was enough for me. I've no desire to play another
Reading: A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg

User Info: KevinCC

KevinCC
4 years ago#88
Painful choice... Metroid is the one I have the least love-to-death affection for, though, despite it remaining high-caliber.
...as opposed to an average game.

User Info: COlimar788

COlimar788
4 years ago#89
Mario. No offense to the plumber, I just like him least out of the options.

Smash Bros. > Pokemon > Metroid > Zelda > Mario
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510

User Info: pokedalt

pokedalt
4 years ago#90
Uhh, I want to make sure I'm properly comprehending this... It's which series I would have Nintendo stop making, but I can still play the older games, right? Or am I giving up the series as a whole? If I can still play the previous games, then I'd halt production on the Metroid series. But not because I don't like it, it's just that after Other M, I'm scared what they'd do with it next. If I can't play anything in the entire series, I'd say Smash Bros. just because I mainly like looking at the trophies and listening to the music. Not trying to put down either, though.
Ugh... Why did it have to be trolls?
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5690-8161
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you had to give up one of these popular Nintendo series, which would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived