Just bought a 3DS XL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought a 3DS XL

User Info: Cryptidhunter

Cryptidhunter
4 years ago#1
I finally upgraded from my original DS to the 3DS XL. I love it but i don't have very many games (mostly pokemon). I bought the Megaman Zero Collection for DS and i've been playing that but i was hoping for some other recommendations.

I really enjoyed the Kirby games on GBA (Nightmare in Dreamland especially)
I like Mario games but there's just so many i don't know where to really start (last one i played besides the DS version of Super Mario 64 was Mario and Luigi Superstar saga)
Obviously i like the Megaman Zero Games and i also liked the battle network series.
I love Fire Emblem and im waiting for Awakening to come out. Is there anything like Fire Emblem?
Pokemon games i like, ive got Pokemon white right now but im running out of endgame stuff. Is White 2 better?

Well those are what i like so any recommendations based on those would be greatly appreciated. Also any great DS games i don't know of would be good too.
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth. FC: 1246 5335 2801 Corey

User Info: Zeraylph

Zeraylph
4 years ago#2
You should check out SMT series
Soul hackers is coming out soon!

You can play Strange Journey for the DS, and Devil Survivor series!
Totally check them out

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#3
Super Mario 3D Land
Cave Story (eshop)

User Info: RayzerTag

RayzerTag
4 years ago#4
If you like Fire Emblem and want something similar, check out Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. It's a great turn-based strategy game.
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#5
* Dragon Quest 9

* Kirby's Squeak Squad

* Kirby's Super Star Ultra

* Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2

* Mario Kart 7

* Super Mario 3D Land

* Fire Emblem : Awakening

* Tales of Abyss
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought a 3DS XL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived