Game/s you regret purchasing for the 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Game/s you regret purchasing for the 3DS

User Info: paperwarior

paperwarior
4 years ago#61
Shinobi. I like hard games, but this one is just ridiculous with how long the levels are and needing to parry and such. I only beat level 1.
Tetris Axis, because it's a full retail Tetris game. The additional modes are okay, but it's better just having GB Tetris on your system.
Ladders are a socially-acceptable way to reach your goals.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#62
Doctor Lautrec, Rhythm Thief, and Heroes of Ruin. I should have borrowed or rented all three.
Rah.

User Info: jbl8199

jbl8199
4 years ago#63
Style Savvy. It was kinda fun at first, but gets pretty boring after a while. Plus it takes up a lot of space on the SD card if you get the digital version.

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
4 years ago#64
Kid Icarus
Sonic Generations
Super Street Fighter IV

Regret those big time.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!

User Info: Emperor_mateus

Emperor_mateus
4 years ago#65
Star fox 3ds

Not because its a bad game its still great, but because it was still so fresh in my memory. I forgot a lot of things about Ocarina of time, but star fox 64 was pretty shorts and I played trough it way too much when I was younger, so I still remembered everything that happened making the 3ds game get old quickly.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#66
BlueBombei2 posted...
Tales of the Abyss. Not a fan of the combat as I prefer Dragon Quest (Console Style) battle systems. Got caught up in all the hype on this board and bought it.

I also agree with this. I have Tales and have barely touched it. I just really don't like team rpg battling.
Rah.

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#67
Rayman 3D. Bought it blind with my 3DS because I needed something to play on it. It was in my 3DS for about 15 minutes, then it was headed to Gamestop.
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
4 years ago#68
Scribblenauts Unlimited was not really the best choice. Not quite as good as Super Scribblenauts. Should've just gotten the version on Steam. Not entirely a "regret" though, as the 3DS case that came with it is pretty cool.

User Info: funguy10

funguy10
4 years ago#69
even though i own most of the games you guys list. i can say i have no regrets. i like them all and the DS games i have too. :) but the one i'm lest interested in is kid icarus. i didnt like the controls. kinda hard to aim with stylus,move and shoot. my favourite though is spirit camera. :)

User Info: Chosen_one_41

Chosen_one_41
4 years ago#70
Tetris Axis. The only game mode I enjoy is the basic one and I could have just bought the GB Tetris on the virtual console for $2 for that, which I now have anyway.
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
If Friendship is Magic, does that mean Magic is Friendship?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Game/s you regret purchasing for the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived